Auditory and learning problems in children who were late learning to speak
108. Cunningham J, Nicol T, Zecker SG, Bradlow A, Kraus N.Neurobiologic responses
to speech in noise in children with learning problems: deficits and strategies for
improvement. Clin Neurophysiol. 2001 May;112(5):758-67.
109. Cunningham J, Nicol T, King C, Zecker SG, Kraus N. (2002) Effects of noise and
cue enhancement on neural responses to speech in auditory midbrain, thalamus and cortex.
Hear Res. 2002 Jul;169(1-2):97-111.
110. Rescorla L, Roberts J. Nominal versus verbal morpheme use in late talkers at ages
3 and 4. J Speech Lang Hear Res. 2002 Dec;45(6):1219-31.
111. Kuhl PK, Coffey-Corina S, Padden D, Dawson G.Links between social and
linguistic processing of speech in preschool children with autism: behavioral and
electrophysiological measures. Dev Sci. 2005 Jan;8(1):F1-F12.
112. Rescorla L. Age 13 language and reading outcomes in late-talking toddlers. J
Speech Lang Hear Res. 2005 Apr;48(2):459-72.
113. Weber C, Hahne A, Friedrich M, Friederici AD.Reduced stress pattern
discrimination in 5-month-olds as a marker of risk for later language impairment:
neurophysiologial evidence.Brain Res Cogn Brain Res. 2005 Sep;25(1):180-7.