Kanner's descriptions of language disorder in autism
|46. Kanner L (1943) Autistic disturbances of affective contact. Nervous Child
47. Kanner L (1946) Irrelevant and metaphorical language early infantile autism.
American Journal of Psychiatry 103:242-246.
Sites of highest blood flow and metabolism in the brain
48. Landau WM, Freygang WH, Rowland LP, Sokoloff L, Kety SS (1955) The local
circulation of the living brain; values in the unanesthetized and anesthetized cat.
Transactions of the American Neurological Association 80:125-129.
49. Kety SS (1962) Regional neurochemistry and its application to brain function. In
French, JD, ed, Frontiers in Brain Research. New York: Columbia University Press, pp
50. Sokoloff L (1981) Localization of functional activity in the central nervous system
by measurement of glucose utilization with radioactive deoxyglucose. Journal of Cerebral
Blood Flow and Metabolism 1:7-36.
51. Calingasan NY, Baker H, Sheu KF, Gibson GE (1994) Distribution of the
alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex in rat brain. Journal Of Comparative
52. Zeller K, Rahner-Welsch S, Kuschinsky W (1997) Distribution of Glut1 glucose
transporters in different brain structures compared to glucose utilization and capillary
density of adult rat brains. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 17:204-209.
Vasodilation in adverse conditions to maintain optimum blood flow
53. Shih TM, Scremin OU (1992) Cerebral blood flow and metabolism in
soman-induced convulsions. Brain Research Bulletin 28:735-42
54. Kelly PA, Ritchie IM, McBean DE, Sharkey J, Olverman HJ (1995)
Enhanced cerebrovascular responsiveness to hypercapnia following
depletion of central serotonergic terminals. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow
and Metabolism 15:706-713.